Friday, March 30, 2012

What's the matter Edgar? Is Marthy In Trouble?

Grace and I cannot get off of Sangria...  I think we have made it 3 times this week.  Our favorite combo so far is as follows.

Sangria
• 1.5 liters dry Red Wine (we used cab)
• 1 Pint Strawberries
• 1 Blood Orange, thinly sliced
• Juice  of 1 Lemon
• Juice  of 1 Lime
• 1 bottle of Bundaberg Ginger Beer, or other strong ginger beer


The cats always wake us up around 7:45 begging for food.  But the other morning, Edgar seemed to have a bit more persistence to his meows.  This may have been why...


This is how we found Martha sleeping in the living room.  Flat on her back with her front paw twitching.  I swear, sometimes I think that cat is on something.  And yes reader, I agree with you, Grace and I need children so I can stop taking pictures of the cats and talking about them ad nauseum.  Until then, look at how cute she is!

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment