Thursday, April 5, 2012

ZAA!

So I had to walk to the grocery store and community market today.  It rained for about one hour today.  Guess which hour I chose to walk to the grocery store and community market today...  Also guess who left his umbrella at work...

Well the soak was worth it.  Fruits of my labors included Margherita Pizza and a Basil/Arugula Pesto Pizza with Asparagus, Broccoli, and Brussels Sprouts.  Both with Fresh Mozzarella and Romano.  Delicious!  And grilled to boot. 



Well, I am nearing the end of my rope.  I have 15 more days til my stay-cation and I do not know if I can wait that long.  Oh well, at least I got Saturday and Sunday off for Easter and my nephew's 2nd B-Day.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

-Jon ( the little retail associate who could )

No comments:

Post a Comment