Sunday, April 15, 2012

Geiger-isms Vol. 1

 The Geigers are notorious for talkin' crazy.
  • Brush your tusks - brush your teeth. 
    •  I had better brush my tusks before we go out; that pasta gave me zoo breath.
  • As the Geiger walks - about 1.5 times as fast as the average person walks. Jon is 6'5'' and all legs. His stride is incredible. I actually walk pretty fast too, but my short legs put me at a disadvantage.
    • The coffee shop is about 10 minutes away as the Geiger walks, but you might want to give yourself 15.
  • Antenna Monster - water bug
    • Ah! There's an antenna monster next to the washing machine! Grab a shoe!
  • Frickenfracks - Edgar and Martha 
    • I forgot to feed the frickenfracks this morning, and they were going bat shit when I got home from work.
-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment