Sunday, April 15, 2012

What's your bag, man?

I have a lovely cross-body bag from H&M that Spouse got me for Christmas 2010. Unfortunately (as is the curse with all cheap accessories), it has already been repaired once, and it's looking like it might be on its way out.

I'm in the market for a magical over the shoulder bag that cost less than 100 (read: 50) dollars, but I am coveting this beauty from afar.
Also, as a shameless rip-off of "what's in your bag" posts. Here is what is actually in my bag right now:
My wallet, listing notebook, Water bottle from life factory, Several Le Pen's (because I am very prone to dropping them in the produce section of Giant Eagle). Hairbrush (nicknamed Black Beauty), Burt's Bees Hand Repair Cream AND Hand Salve because my hands are seriously that dry. Tampons, target receipts and a smashed fortune cookie.


Clearly, I don't clean out my bag nearly often enough. 

-Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment