Monday, March 5, 2012

Argghhh!!

Do you ever have those lovely days when you don't have a single thing to do?  Well, I don't.  This could have something to do with my inability to relax.  I try, I really do but there just isn't the time. 

For the time being however I can breathe easier.  I just delivered the initial round of concept boards to a client... okay... my Dad.  In an effort to be supportive of my talents my dad asked my to do the design work for his new life coaching company.  My undergrad was in sculpture, not design. The last time I opened Adobe Illustrator was in a digital media class 6 years ago.  Despite those facts I muddled through and delivered good results.  So now a reward: french press coffee, sewing, and maybe some Nico.  If only I had a scone, then I could really relax.  Sad.

-Jon

P.S. If you know any post-middle aged semi-retirees interested in starting a new career in search of a life coach send them to me... I know a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment