Monday, March 26, 2012

Your love is like beer

Our Craigslist ad for Plimsoll Photography is posted and we are anxiously awaiting some love.  Though not the missed connections kind of love...   Anyway, tonight Grace and I are going to the first keg tapping of Bell's Oberon in Columbus for the season (one of the few perks of working retail).   Oberon is not my favorite brew but it is free and there is some delightful Bell's swag involved.  And since Bell's is one of the Geiger Family's favorite breweries we are ready to rock and roll.

Walking to the coffee shop today I appreciated the spring chill.  Since we skipped winter I was afraid we would jump right past Spring too.  Luckily, for the time being at least, the high 80 degree weather has receded and we central Ohioans can enjoy late March with more seasonable temperatures... only with trees and flowers in full bloom.. in peril of frost.  Argh!  Oh well.

 And now for something completely different. 


Last night Grace and I got some curry at Market District after our grocery shopping. It was both delicious and heartburn inducing for Grace.  Since she wasn't feeling well I offered to down the Old Rasputin Stout I was drinking with dinner and she responds with, "Don't rush love, it is a fine beer."  I only nodded in agreement and reflected on the fact that I got a keeper (the spouse not the fine beer).  Thank you spouse, your love is like a fine beer... I will savor it.

 -Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment