Monday, April 15, 2013

The Bun is in..

After months of hibernation Grace and I shook our sleepy heads at the spring sun and air.  No, we are not bears (as much as I wish), rather we are pregnant.  Well, mostly Grace but I like to take some credit for it too.  You always hear expectant mothers complain of extreme fatigue through the first trimester but boy is it true.  We had a nice routine down though.  We would come home from work, Grace would go to bed.  I would make dinner and wake her up to eat, Grace would then go back to bed.  Wake, work, repeat..

We are well into second trimester territory though and she is vaguely human again.  More than that I think I saw her sweeping the floor yesterday.



Wife- Thank you growing our child inside of your body.  Women, they are just cooler than men.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment